If you want a job now, call the Chief Minister directly and you will get the job the next day.
* Through the employment bridge, the youth of the state will get all the information related to employment at the fingertips
* Organizing 30 online recruitment fairs during 'Online Recruitment Fair Fortnight'
* Mukhyamantri Apprentice Scheme '- Information Booklet will give a definite direction to the youth in shaping their career
* Employment information available in private and public sectors can be obtained by dialing 8-9-20-20.
* More than 2000 candidates will be given a golden opportunity of employment by about 200 employers
* The youth of the state will be able to communicate directly with the district employment office through the call center: employment oriented information will also be provided through SMS.
Ahmedabad: With the blessings of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, 'Rojgar Setu' as well as 'Online Recruitment Fair Fortnight' has been launched. With this new initiative taken by the state government, the youth of the state will get all the information related to employment at their fingertips, said the Director of Employment and Training. Through the employment bridge, the youth of the state will be able to get employment information available in the private and public sectors by simply dialing the number 7-8-50-50 from home. He will also be able to get information about all types of study-oriented, employment-oriented and self-employment related financial / resource assistance, including the services of the employment office of any district of the state. As a result of this innovative initiative, any youth of the state or the nation will be able to get the required information through the call center through direct communication with the district employment office.
After dialing this number, by pressing 1 to 2 digits, the candidate will be able to communicate directly with the counselor about the services of employment offices and by pressing 3 digits. After the completion of the dialogue, the candidate will also receive the details of the employment office through SMS. This call center will provide services to 6 counselors from all over the state. With the noble intention that the youth of the state can choose a career or service according to their aptitude, strengths, aptitude and personality traits, the state government The online recruitment fair is celebrating fortnightly from 15th January to 5th January 2021. During this online recruitment fair fortnight, 20 online recruitment fairs have been organized. In which more than 2000 candidates will be given a golden opportunity of employment by about 200 employers.
The information booklet 'Mukhyamantri Apprentice Scheme' has also been issued by the Labor and Employment Department of the State Government to give a definite direction to the youth of the state in shaping their careers. Today, under the leadership of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, Gujarat has taken a pro-development leap, creating huge opportunities for skilled-unskilled employment in various fields for the youth of the state. This initiative will take the career dreams of the youth to the door of success.