How to Request for PVC Aadhaar Card firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Request for PVC Aadhaar Card @residentpvc.uidai.gov.in
UIDAI (Unique Identification citation of India) has a short time ago introduced the let go of PVC based Aadhaar card. This certificate is painless to incorporate and is durable. It will come up with a digitally signed lock up QR language with photographs and demographic fine points equipped with loads of safekeeping features. UIDAI says that similar if your mobile digit is not registered with the Aadhaar card, you preserve arrangement this card.
The government, to adopt this problem, has launched PVC Aadhaar Card. PVC stands for Polyvinyl Card, which looks alike to the amount of an ATM Card. One tin have the PVC Aadhar certificate in their wallet by far for the reason that of its less important size. Moreover, the citizens be able to aim of these portable sized keep posted Aadhar Cards registering on the administrator entry residentpvc.uidai portal.
Features of the PVC Aadhaar license
- It is more durable, convenient to carry
- It has good printing quality and it comes with lamination
- It has the latest security features including a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, ghost image & Microtext.
- The card is completely weather-proof.
- It contains the embossed Aadhaar logo.
I beg your pardon? are the charges for applying for the Online Aadhaar PVC Card? separate will get to salary a nominal fee of Rs 50 (inclusive of GST and promptness publish charges) although ordering the PVC Aadhaar certificate
Link in last line
- Enter your 10-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) or 28-digit enrollment ID.
- Note the security code.
- Select the option of registered number to get OTP. If the mobile number is not registered, fill in the optional number if available.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Tick ‘Terms and Conditions’ after approval. (Note: Click on the hyperlink and see the details)
- Click ‘Submit’ after completing the ‘OTP’ verification process.
- After clicking on ‘Make payment’, you will be taken to the payment gateway, where you will get the option of Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI.
- Receipt of payment will be successful, it will have digital signature on it. You will get the service request number on SMS. You can use this number to track the process until the card is delivered.
- Click here ‘Order Aadhaar Card‘ service. [Direct Link]